Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21

Back for another challenge!!! This is a very simple card that I had a lot of fun with!! I needed to do something spring-like winter is really getting old!! I just love these colors together such a fresh combination!!


Supplies Used:

Paper: All PTI Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist and Vintage Cream
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Close to my Heart: Spot on Backgrounds for the little polka dots on the cream CS
Other: Aqua mist twill ribbon and buttons, chocolate hemp

19 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the layered sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE! Love those big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile, great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - that colour combo is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, love the dimension on your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Great job on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color challenge. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this card! This challenge allowed me to knock out 2 cards. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular card and a TOP PICK in my view! You rocked this challenge! and you've got a new follower too! Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute I love how you make the tag for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, I love those big flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat ribbon and button element. Great use of chocolate space. Great take on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card! Way to rock Dawns challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the border punch on your sentiment background, and I really dig all those flowers. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete