Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar

I know that Lisa Stenz and another lady I can't remember who (but yours was awesome too) made these last year, when I saw them I had to make one!!! Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas ladies!! I think that I had it done finally a few days before Christmas last year so I never posted it but I sure do have it hanging up this year!!! I am not going to lie but this did take a long time to finish, but it was so worth it in the end I love it and my little kiddo's do too!! I used so many things to complete this project so if you have a question on anything just ask! I used up a bunch of Close to my Heart's old B&T for this project. I used Watermelon, Breeze and Kiwi ( I miss you guys :), Gold Rush and just a touch of Black and Cranberry to make it pop!! Andes Candies fit perfect in the little match boxes and it makes them smell so nice too, another great thing about waiting another year to use this was that the match smell is GONE I don't think the kids would have liked match flavored candy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment