Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #15




So exciting this is my first time participating in Dawn McVey's color challenge! For the past few weeks I have been visiting her blog and have been ohhhing and ahhhhing over everyone's cards and I have finally done one of my own!!! I have used all Close to my Heart products except for the snowflake punches. This was so much fun and I plan to do this again next week!! Thanks so much for checking out my card!!!

Paper: Hollyhock, Sweat Leaf, Sorbert, Colonial White

Stamps: Uniquely You, Intrinsic Backgrounds

Ink: Hollyhock, Sweat Leaf, Sorbert

Other: Snowflake punch (Paper Studio), CTMH's: clear sparkles, Hollyhock accents and ric rac ribbon, CTMH's prisma glitter

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty card---and a great layout---simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gemstones and snowflakes...this is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love to see holiday cards in new color combinations-this one is sweet!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete