Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Looking for New Club Members...




It is that time of year again!!! Now that summer is winding down it is time to get all of the million pictures that we have taken on pages and in albums. I know it can be a hard task, but join my scrapbooking club and get a jump on a completed album that your family will enjoy!!

When: Wednesday, September 16th at 6:30pm (we will always meet the 3rd Wednesday of the month)

Where: Tanya's House

Cost: $15.00 Close to my Heart Order, Each month someone will be able to earn free Close to my Heart products

Bring: Paper Trimmer, scissors, and your own adhesive


I have posted the two pages that we will be working on if you have any questions please post a comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment