Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hudson's Scrapbook Pages

I have been working on my baby boy's scrapbook, trying to get all of the details of his first year of life done by his birthday which is the 30th. I have a huge stack of pictures sitting on my desk and it is so hard to decide which ones I want to scrap if I did them all his book would weigh about a hundred pounds!! These are some of the pages that I have just finished.
Here he is with his big sisters I love these pictures of him, his little face is so funny!! I used CTMH's Good Times lvl 2 paper packet along with the Good Times lvl 2 stickers. The big letters are American Craft stickers. I used page maps sketches for these layouts.

Here are the pages that I have just completed of his first bath at home. I used CTMH's Crystal Blue cardstock for the base pages and CTMH's Cocoa cardstock for the big circles. The patterned paper is paper studio and so is the ribbon. The letters are American Craft stickers, I love these they are so easy to use and I love the way they look.








No comments:

Post a Comment