Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Spring Idea Book

Here is the 2009 Spring Idea book for Close to My Heart. My wish list is really long, I will be getting some new products on Monday so keep checking back to see artwork using some of our new products!! If you would like to view the catalog online please visit http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/Spring09US.aspx, this will take you right to the idea book online. If you are like me and want to actually have the catalog in your hands so you can look at it every other second of the day I have them available to purchase for $2.00 plus shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, welcome to the blogging world. I too, am a CTMH sister and have been blogging for only a year! Wow, the things I have learned! See you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! LOL.

    ReplyDelete