Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stamp It Cards Challenge


This is my first time doing a challenge for the Moxie Fab Blog, here is my entry I am hoping to submit for all 5 categories but first things first!! Here is a super colorful Happy Birthday card with a ton of stamping!! I usually don't get this busy with my cards but there is a first time for everything and I had a lot of fun doing it!! The cake image is from the Piece of Cake stamp set from Close to My Heart, this is a fun stamp set to use when you want to do the paper piecing technique. I stamped the cake image with dark chocolate ink onto the aqua mist spellbinders die cut label. Then by stamping the same cake image onto different colors of card stock I was able to cut the image apart and piece those images onto the base to add dimension and color!!! By highlighting a few images with glitter it really makes it pop!! I also used Spot on Backgrounds from Close to my Heart to stamp the small polka dots on the Vintage Cream card stock underneath the die cut label. I used the One of a Kind stamp set from Close to my Heart to stamp the three green circular images around the die cut label. The sentiment is from the It's your Day stamp set from Close to my Heart I hope you enjoy my card and I look forward to creating 4 more cards!!! Thanks for looking!

Products Used:

Papertrey Ink:
Card Stock and Ink: Orange Zest, Rasberry Fiz, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate and Kraft
Other: Ripe Avocado twill ribbon, Rasberry Fiz button

Close to My Heart:
Stamps: Piece of Cake, One of a Kind, It's Your Day, Spot on Backgrounds

Other:
Martha Stewart blue crystals and Rubellite glitter, brown twine and Fiskars apron lace punch, Spellbinders Labels 8 Die Cut.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, this is one of my favorite sets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanya! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete