Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17

I created this card a week ago, how crazy is that it totally matches the colors of this challenge!! It is a pretty simple card I used Papertrey Ink's Vintage Labels, I got my big order finally last week Wednesday and have been in my factory (that is what my husband calls it) ever since or so it feels like I have :) Enjoy, I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!




Supplies Used:

Paper: CTMH Kraft CS, CTMH colonial white CS, Martha Stewart Patterned Paper
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Stamps: Vintage Labels (Papertrey Ink), Thank You (Close to My Heart)
Other: Heavenly Blue Buttons (CTMH), Chocolate Waxy Flax (CTMH), Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful offering for this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Those buttons are a perfect touch! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those buttons and the different angles of the patterened paper! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! Love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun blue button accents. Way to go on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the pattern you made with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the paper strips and the random buttons are the perfect accent! Great card!

    ReplyDelete