Sunday, January 18, 2009

We Survived the Deep Freeze

After strep throat, ear infections and bronchitis we are all becoming healthy again, just in time for the heat wave this week, yeah it is going to be 30 degrees!! I have been able to do a lot of crafty things though being home bound so I guess that makes up for all this nasty nasty weather.

Did anyone get any Whitman's Chocolates this Christmas??? That is what I made this card box out of! Very easy I just covered it with CTMH's Emporium paper and added a little jewels and some dimensional elements letters and now I have a card box.




This is a card that I made using some of CTMH's new spring stamp sets, D1330 Connections(the pink images), and D1320 Adoration (the hearts) I used Chocolate, Watermelon and Bamboo Ink and the Patterned paper is from the Caprice Lvl 2 paper packet






Here are two layouts that I made using the Emporium Lvl 1 kit, they were so easy to do and took me about 15 minutes to complete which is great!!




Finally here are two layouts I did using the Key To My Heart Lvl 2 paper packet (this is the special paper packet and stamp set that is available only until January 31st). I also included CTMH's new Floral Botanical die cuts. I love this picture of the girls at Grandma's house waking up to see a hot air balloon in Grandpa and Grandma's back yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment